- We request information about you in order to provide you with an enhanced, efficient and personalized service
- We collect both personally identifiable information (such as such as names, addresses and email addresses) as well as information that is not personally identifiable (such as domain name, browser type, referring site, access times and IP address).
- We use personal information to display personalized contant to our visitors as well as to send newsletters and other features of interest.
- A user may, at any time, opt out of receiving such information.
- We also use information collected to determine user trends and to provide customer support if any problems arise in using the service.
- We may use demographic and online usage information to produce reports for advertisers. This is an aggregate data report and will never include any personal information.
- We reserve the right to use or disclose any information without notice or consent to satisfy any law, regulation; to protect the safety of our visitors or others; to fulfill your requests; or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
- Some of the ads on our site may be displayed through external ad companies. These ads may contain cookies. Cookies received with these banner ads are collected by the external ad company, and we do not have access to this information.
- All matters relating to the site are governed by the State of Illinois in the United States. Any information you provide will be transferred to the United States. By visiting the site and submitting information, you authorize the transfer.